Creative Thinking MLM
Creative thinking, therefore, is the ability to think differently: to see a problem or issue from a new angle or perspective. This often allows you find a new solution, or even to see that the problem does not necessarily need a solution.
The need for creative thinking arises because our brains naturally tend to fall into certain ‘short cuts’. Once we have a piece of information, we tend to use it again: that’s how we learn. This has huge advantages—for example, it means that we don’t have to learn how to use a knife and fork every time we eat—but it also has some disadvantages, in that we tend to stop thinking about things that we do, see or say regularly.
Typical examples of times when you might take the time to use creative thinking techniques include:
When you are facing a major problem or issue, and you cannot see an obvious way forward.
At times of change, when it is hard to see what might lie ahead, and you want to think about possible scenarios.
When there is a lot of disagreement about what needs to happen next, and no compromise seems possible without a lot of effort.
When you need something new, that hasn’t been tried before, but you are not sure what.
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Student will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions on email@example.com