Behavior Therapy Course for Depression
Depression rates doubled in 2019 according to what was issued by the British National Statistical Center in its study jointly with the University of Oxford. Due to psychological, financial and social pressures every day, rates of depression increase. In this course we will learn:
Symptoms of depression and its diagnosis
Causes of depression
Types of depression, its stages, and how to prevent it
- Depression treatment techniques and programs
. Important Notes:
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Student will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions on email@example.com