Behavior Therapy Course for Anxiety
Did you know that out of every 10 people, 4 of them have an anxiety disorder?
Many international scientific journals claim that anxiety is a disease of the time and this is a result of social pressures and wrong methods of education, which makes a person think in excess for a period of time, and then it will be escalated and enters the circle of Anxiety disorder, which we will learn more about in the behavioral therapy for anxiety course:
Symptoms of anxiety and its diagnosis
Causes of anxiety Techniques and
Techniques and programs for treating anxiety
- How to prevent anxiety
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Student will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org