Digital Marketing Courses
Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaigns and advertise on Facebook. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.
Course 1: Marketing Fundamentals
Becoming a digital marketer is a journey – let us be your guide. In this course, we give you a framework to help you organize and plan your approach. We also introduce you to three companies that are featured throughout the Digital Marketing Nanodegree as examples of how to apply what you learn in both B2C and B2B contexts.
- Course Project – Prepare to Market
In this first project, you’ll prepare for your new role as a digital marketer. You can choose to market your own company or a Sandbox B2C or B2B product we’ve provided. You’ll market a B2C or B2B product; You’ll summarize the business model of the company, articulate the marketing objective, and develop a target persona for the product you choose to market.
- LESSON ONE: Welcome to Digital Marketing
- LESSON TWO: The Digital Marketing Framework
- LESSON THREE: What: Your Business
- LESSON FOUR: Who & When: Your Customer
- LESSON FIVE: Where: Marketing Channels
- LESSON SIX: Why: Marketing Objectives & KPIs
Course 2: Content Strategy
Content is at the core of all marketing activity. In this course you learn how to plan your content marketing, how to develop content that works well for your target audience, and how to measure its impact.
- LESSON ONE: Plan Your Content
- LESSON TWO: Create Content
- LESSON THREE: Distribute & Promote Content
- LESSON FOUR: Optimize Website UX & Landing Pages
- LESSON FIVE: Measure Impact
- LESSON SIX: Jobs in Content Marketing
Course 3: Social Media Marketing (Organic)
Social Media is a powerful channel for marketers. In this course, you learn more about the main social media platforms, how to manage your social media presence, and how to create effective content for each platform.
- Course Project – Market your Content
In this project we want you to practice producing and marketing content about a subject you know very well – yourself! First you are going to write a blog post. Next, you’ll craft social media post for three social platforms to share your blog post with your audience.
- LESSON ONE: Social Media Landscape
- LESSON TWO: Social Media Channels
- LESSON THREE: Social Media Content
- LESSON FOUR: Implement & Monitor Campaigns
- LESSON FIVE: Measure Impact
- LESSON SIX: Jobs in Social Media Marketing
Course 4: Social Media Advertising (Paid)
Cutting through the noise in Social Media can be challenging, and often, marketers must use paid social media marketing strategies to amplify their message. In this course, you learn about the opportunities for targeted advertising in social media and how to execute advertising campaigns that resonate with your audience.
- Course Project – Run a Facebook Campaign
Create, manage, and monitor an advertising campaign on Facebook for a Sandbox B2C, B2B product, or your company’s product/service. While the campaign is live on Facebook, you will test and optimize your campaign to achieve the best ROI possible.
- LESSON ONE: Intro to Social Media Advertising
- LESSON TWO: Platforms for Social Ads
- LESSON THREE: Facebook – Getting Started
- LESSON FOUR: Facebook – Create Ad Sets
- LESSON FIVE: Facebook – Create and Manage Ads
- LESSON SIX: Jobs in Social Media Advertising
Course 5: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engines are an essential part of the online experience. Learn how to optimize your search engine presence through on-site and off-site activities, including how to develop your target keyword list, optimize your website UX and design, and execute a link building campaign.
- Course Project – Conduct an SEO Audit
In this project, you will audit a website or your company’s website and recommend actions to optimize its ranking in search engine results. You will recommend a target keyword list, evaluate the design and the UX of the site, and recommend improvements.
- LESSON ONE: How Search Works
- LESSON TWO: Keywords
- LESSON THREE: On-Site SEO: Optimize UX & Design
- LESSON FOUR: Off-Site SEO: Link-building
- LESSON FIVE: SEO Audit & Future of SEO
- LESSON SIX: Jobs in SEO
Course 6: Search Engine Marketing with AdWords (SEM)
Optimizing visibility in search engine results is an essential part of Digital Marketing. Reinforcing findability through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is an effective tactic to achieve your marketing objectives. In this course, you learn how to create, execute, and optimize an effective ad campaign using AdWords by Google.
- Course Project – Run an AdWords Campaign
In this project, you will create, execute, and monitor a search engine marketing campaign on the AdWords platform for a Sandbox B2C or B2B product or your company’s product/service. While your campaign is live, you will test, monitor, and optimize your results for the best possible ROI.
- LESSON ONE: Adwords & Keyword Selection
- LESSON TWO: Create Text Ads
- LESSON THREE: CPC Bidding
- LESSON FOUR: Navigate AdWords
- LESSON FIVE: SEM Metrics & Optimization
- LESSON SIX: Jobs in SEM
Course 7: Display Advertising
Display advertising was the first form of advertising on the web. It’s still a powerful marketing tool, strengthened by new platforms like mobile, new video opportunities, and enhanced targeting. In this course, you learn how display advertising works, how it is bought and sold (including in a programmatic environment), and how to set up a display advertising campaign using Google’s AdWords.
- Course Project – Evaluate a Display Ad Campaign
In this project you will evaluate the results of a display advertising campaign and create a presentation of the results for management. Your summary will include the targeting strategy, creatives used, the results of the campaign, along with recommendations on how to improve the campaign.
- LESSON ONE: How Do Display Ads Work?
- LESSON TWO: Display Ads & Targeting
- LESSON THREE: Sales Models
- LESSON FOUR: Display Ads in AdWords
- LESSON FIVE: Video Advertising
- LESSON SIX: Jobs in Display Advertising
Course 8: Email Marketing
Email is an effective marketing channel, especially at the conversion and retention stage of the customer journey. In this course, you learn how to create an email marketing strategy, create and execute email campaigns, and measure the results.
- Course Project – Market with Email
In this project, you will plan and prepare an email marketing campaign for a Sandbox B2C or B2B product or your company’s product/service. You will write an e-mail, and evaluate the results of an email campaign.
- LESSON ONE: Email List Generation
- LESSON TWO: Create an Effective Email Campaigns
- LESSON THREE: Create an Email Plan
- LESSON FOUR: Measure Results
- LESSON FIVE: Jobs in Email Marketing
Course 9: Measure & Optimize with Google Analytics
Measurability is what makes Digital Marketing uniquely powerful. Actions online can be tracked, and so can the effect of your digital marketing and advertising efforts. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Google Analytics to evaluate your audience, measure the success of your acquisition, engagement efforts, evaluate your user’s conversions to your goals, and use those insights to plan and optimize our marketing budgets.
- Course Project – Create your Portfolio
In this project, you will summarize the different marketing campaigns you executed and reflect on the results. You will evaluate the ROI of your campaigns, compare the results across platforms, then formulate recommendations for future marketing action and budget allocation.
- LESSON ONE: Get Oriented in Google Analytics
- LESSON TWO: Understand Your Audience
- LESSON THREE: Evaluate Acquisition
- LESSON FOUR: Understand Behavior
- LESSON FIVE: Evaluate Conversions
- LESSON SIX: Optimize Campaign Budgets
- LESSON SEVEN: Jobs in Marketing Analytics
• The digital marketing is divided into courses.
• The package you are about to buy is only 1 of 9 courses.
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Student will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org