General English Language Course – Online
The General English Language Course is divided into 12 levels.
Level A1 (A1.1 – A1.2): The ability to use language at a level that allows the understanding and use of everyday expressions used in any Native-speaking countries that can meet the immediate needs of language users.
Level A2 (A2.1 – A2.2): The student at this level will be able to understand daily and repetitive sentences and expressions on topics of particular interest to him (background information about his or her cv and family, making purchases and places that are important to him, and the job he holds).
Level B1 (B1.1 – B1.2): The ability to use language at a level that allows understanding and dealing appropriately with everyday life situations and also expressing desires and needs in a basic way.
Level B2 (B2.1 – B2.2): The ability to use the language at a level that allows to engage in different situations of daily life in normal working conditions do not require the use of the language in a specialized manner.
Level C1 (C1.1 – C1.2): The ability to use language at a level that allows for clear expression without the need for shorthand.At this level, the student has the ability to express himself using a stock of vocabulary, including classical and darj expressions.
Level C2 (C2.1 – C2.2): The ability to use language in situations that require the use of a high level of languageTo be familiar with cultural life and its use in dialogue and expression.
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Student will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
• The language courses are divided into levels.
• The package you are about to buy is only 1 of 12 levels.
• You will start from the level that the placement test determines through our test in Kings Academy.
• The language courses are designed to cover all the four skills of the language (Listening – Reading – Writing – Speaking).
• You will be required to take a level test at the end of each level (Last Session).
• In order to pass to the next level and receive the certificate you will need to attend at least 75% of the sessions/level.
• You need to reach the score of 70% at least on the level test to pass to the next level but you will receive the certificate anyway.