AutoCAD is a computer software program that allows architects and designers to create 2-D and 3-D renderings of their work during the planning stages of a project.
Principals of blueprint reading
Project documentation in the construction industry
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Student will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions on email@example.com