This course is designed for users who are willing to use 3D Max to earn good money. We are starting from scratch
until your reach the professional user level.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
|– Introduction to 3D MAX
– Select and move
– Select and rotate
– Select and uniform scale
– Snaps toggle: center and end point
– Angle snap toggle
|Second Session||– Import: link AutoCAD file
– Top, front, left and perspective port view for the plan
– Maximizing viewport
– Modifier list
– Extrude: amount –segment
|Third Session||– Geometry:
– First: Standard primitives
– Box – cylinder – plane – tube- cone – teapot – pyramid
– Copy array
– Rotate and copy
– X,Y and Z positions
|Fourth Session||– Modifying object: length – width – height – length segs – width segs – height segs
– Apply Bevel: level 1, 2 and 3 on 3d object
– Customize: unit setup
– Change object name and color
– Render production as JPG
|Fifth Session||– Apply Edit poly on 3d object to do the following:
– edge: chamfer
– polygon: bevel – extrude – inset
|Sixth Session||– Use close spline to close the shape
– Use the Lathe tool to convert 2d shape to 3d shape
– Use the features: min – center – max to form the 3d object
– From Compound objects
– Use Boolean: to subtract objects by A-b or B_C
– Use Connect to link all the objects together
|Seventh Session||– Doing first project using all the tools we have been practicing during the course.|
Equipment Requirement for 3D MAX Course:
Processor: I Core 5
RAM: 4 GigaBytes
VGA Card: not less than 2 GigaBytes
Hard Disk: not less than 500 GigaBytes
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Students will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions to email@example.com