Cinematography Course – OFFLINE
In this course you will learn:
- An overview of the history of cinematography in the world and in Egypt
- Definition of cinematography
- The difference between cinematography and photography
- The difference between cinematography and television photography
- Film camera parts, television camera parts and recording methods of each of them
- An overview of the film lab
- How to take a correct photo
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught offline.
• Students will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org