HR Management Essentials Course
This essential HR training course provides a comprehensive and solid foundation in human resource management. It covers the different functional areas that comprise the field of Human Resource Management, including human resource planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance appraisal and training & development.
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will be able to define the key concepts associated with human resources management and you will be able to:
• Understand the importance of Human Resource Management to the organization
• Appreciate the key functions associated with Human Resource Management
• Implement a Human Resource Planning Process
• Understand the importance of Recruitment and Selection
• Detail the main types of Compensation and Benefits Systems
• Implement an effective Performance Appraisal Process
• Understand the function of Training and Development and its importance to the organization
This Training Program is designed for
This basic HR training course is designed for those who already have some HR responsibility or who may be taking on such responsibility. It is intended in particular for:
• HR staff who are new to the profession
• Team Leaders and Project leaders and Administrators
• Senior and Middle level managers in Finance, Production, Operations and Marketing functions
• Managers who play multiple roles including HR but did not have formal HR orientation
• Experienced Managers who are new to HR or pursuing a career change
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
• Class Session
• Simulations exercises
• Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
• Templates and tools
Training Program Outline
Human Resource Management and The Organization
■ Basic Definition
■ Key Assumptions
Key Human Resource Functions
■ Human Resource Planning
■ Recruitment and Selection
■ Compensation and Benefits
■ Performance Appraisal
■ Training and Development
• Student will start the course upon availability.
• You must activate your course at least 1 month prior.
• Special timings are not available.
• Private courses are not available.
• The course is taught online.
• Student will receive a certificate upon completing the course.
• For more information please call 01030710031 or send your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org